Thursday 14 June 2007

Boat

3 Boats today :O) The photos were all taken on the same day at Bembridge a couple of weeks ago. The weather vein ... Bembridge Lifeboat Station ... And one of the tall ships passing the other side of the lifeboat runway. It's not a brilliant photo, I had only just found my digital lense on the camera that day. I'm hopeless at keeping still, I think I need a tripod?
Andrew & I want to walk around the coast of the Isle of Wight. It's 70 miles altogether so we haven't got the time (or the energy) to do it all in one go. We are doing it in stages. Tuesday we walked 9 miles and I tell you, I was fit alright ~ fit to drop ~ LOL!!

18 comments:

Jo said...

Love all three boat photos. I don't think I'd have been able to decide on one only.

Lima said...

Fabulous shots as always Vanda. You really have a eye for what is good.

Lin xx

All of my Todays said...

Like Jo I love all 3 shots but I think at a push I prefer the weather vane.
x

Amberley said...

beautiful pictures!

mil lunares said...

oh Vanda, especially the last one is so special. I like all of your updated ones very much!

Marjolein said...

Wow, great shots all 3 of them!

Anonymous said...

Wow! love those photos Vanda... I like the mistiness of the bottom one especially :)

Unknown said...

I loved them all, but the weather vane is my favorite I think.

pokettiger said...

Love that you shraed all three. Feel like I just took a little outing myself even though I'm still sitting here at my desk.

Aubrey Harns said...

All three of these are great Vanda. I love 'em. How fun to walk that with your hubby! My husband and I go for Wednesday dinner dates and Sunday drives. We did go walk the park Saturday - love our time together...ok, sorry, off track! Great shots!
:-)
Aubrey

Kae said...

Wow!! Great shots!!!
x

joanna said...

Gorgeous photos, the weather vane is a fab shot :)

Angela said...

Gorgeous Vanda, all 3 of them! Your photos are always so interesting :-)

Anonymous said...

Vanda, they are excellent photos! I love that one of the ship in the distance. Oh, and the pony with the hand shot is gorgeous too!

Fiona said...

I love those boats. It's a tough call but I think I like the second shot best :D

Eleanor said...

Love all 3, but my fave is the middle one - I just love beaches. Lovely shots.
E
xx
9 miles? I'm in awe.

etteY said...

hi! thank you for the nice comment on my blog :D your photos are great! love 'em :)

have a nice day!

Nat said...

Wow - amazing pics as always!! They are all fab - but the second one is especially brilliant - it's like a postcard scene! :) xxx