Thursday 20 September 2007

Break

Took my bus to the garage this morning to have the drivers side back door sorted out where I bumped it last month. Seems a good photo for todays word ~ break :O)They've given me a courtesy car until it's fixed. A Skoda!! I had to walk round the car with this man to make sure there were no bumps or scratches on it & then sign a piece of paper. He told me that it had a 1/4 of a tank of fuel and could I bring it back with the same amount. I nearly asked him if it took petrol, diesel or syrup ~ ROFL. But he didn't seem to have a sense of humour so I didn't bother. All I could think of on the way home was, if I had another crash, would there be jam & cream everywhere?? PMSL :O)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back Vanda :) PMSL already at you though... a Skoda!! how very dare they ROFL it could only happen to you!!
Great photo's though...hope your poorly car is better soon and love your quirky photo from yesterday :)

Angela said...

Great photo :-) Poor car :-(

Mary said...

Oops that was a bit of a 'bad break' Vanda. ;)

Bobs said...

Whoops, indeed! Hope you get it back all pristine and perfect!

Unknown said...

I missed ya like crazy, Vanda. I'm so glad you're back. Sorry to hear about the owie on your car. Yikes!

Sue said...

Hi Vanda

Not seen you for a while :( Hope all is well.

LOl with you at your poor car and then the Skoda incident.

Honestly sometimes you have to wonder if people are really serious!

And I love the advert. I have even gone to Utube to watch the 15 min video of the ad being made. Yes, it was all edible!!

Sue

Hazel said...

Whoops! Shame about the damage! Great photos though!

anita said...

oops.....todays prompt i guess was perfect for you...maybe we should have 'fix' tomorrow :)
anita
x

Lima said...

Oops!

Great take on the word though. ;-)

Unknown said...

LOL well I thought it was funny, shame your garage blokey didnt. Great pics for the prompt :o) x

All of my Todays said...

I'm sorry about your car troubles and I understand where you are coming from. I've done the same walk round the car with a man marking off everything on a sheet 4 times in the last 2 months!! Not once did they check it when they got it back, each time they just marked it down as in the same condition as it was before and got me to sign it - really don't know why they bother. x

pokettiger said...

Bummer! Hope they get it back to perfect.