Wednesday 19 September 2007

Quirky

I'm back :O) Have you missed me? Well I'm slowly trying to get used to Lisa not being here, it's not the best feeling in the world but thank goodness for MSN, e-mail, phones etc. :O) Here is my attempt at Quirky, not sure it is classed as quirky, could come under the heading of kitch or just bad taste ~ lol! It was a gift from a sweet lady who we dog sat for, bless her :O) I think it's a fruit dish, which has very cleverly been cut from a single piece of wood :O) Hope everyone is OK, I missed you all :O)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You're baaaaaaaaaaack woo hooooooooo! And with a great photo to boot! Good to hear all is well with Lisa and that you're ok :o) x

Bobs said...

Good to see you back, Vanda! Hope Lisa settles in well at Uni.

I lurrrrrrve that fruit bowl!!

Andrew said...

Great to see you back Vanda - glad everything is OK. Smashing fruit dish. And that pic of the Red Arrows - go to the top of the class and collect a Smartie from the teacher (but not the green one: too many E numbers)! Well done you!
Ax

This Teacher said...

My Mum has a fruit bowl a bit like that! Great shot of it. Hope Lisa enjoys uni.

Deanne said...

that is gorgeous, lovely photos too. good to see you back too

All of my Todays said...

Great to see you back Vanda I missed you. Hope Lisa's working hard!! Great shot. x

Angela said...

That's pretty cool! lol. Love the shots.

etteY said...

Glad to see you back! and what a great come back pic! :D

Lima said...

Hiya!! (waves madly!!!) Good to have you back. :-)

Love the photos as always. :-)

Lxx

pokettiger said...

I think this rates as VERY quirky! Welcome backe!