Friday 24 August 2007

Stone

A really big cheat today as I haven't taken this photo and it's not even in my space. Can I be forgiven as I am so excited :O) I have been tracing my family history since the early 1990's and am still finding out about my ancestors even now. Today my cousin sent me an e-mail from Florida which had been sent to her from a lovely man in Clayton, Manchester (UK) who took the photograph. It's the resting place of my Great Great Grandfather George Hunter Horrocks {insert huge grin}.

5 comments:

Lima said...

Wow, how exciting! :-)

Hazel said...

I don't think that's cheating - how interesting and exciting!

Diana said...

Wow how exciting!

Anonymous said...

I can forgive you If there is any forgiving to be done. I love cemetery pictures.

All of my Todays said...

Wonderful shot and great that it means so much. Mum and I do the family tree bit and we have got quite a way back about mid 1700's. The buzz you get when you find someone new is great. :)